Digital Asset Securities Platform for Funds
Electronic distribution and investor management platform
Making Investing in Private Funds More Efficient
Alternative managers are seeking to grow their AUM, access a broad range of investors and differentiate themselves in the market. Technology and digital innovation are critical to achieving these goals as markets evolve and investor expectations are changing. We partner with alternative managers to deliver an outstanding client experience along the entire lifecycle of investment.
iownit is a comprehensive platform for alternative managers to build and grow their business.
What We Provide
Create and launch your digital fund offerings to streamline marketing and elevate the client experience:
- Provide online and seamless access for investors and advisors through their portals.
- Maintain complete control of fund offerings, documents and structures.
- Create up to date and accurate holder records secured by blockchain ledger.
Provide your investors and their advisors with a seamless online subscription and transaction execution tools:
- Reduce administrative burdens and “Not in Good Order” incidences.
- Gain online access to every investor document and transaction record.
- Integrate with fund administrators for seamless straight through processing.
Connect with your investors on a digital-first platform, lowering barriers to entry:
- Access a broader network of investors and financial advisors.
- Provide intuitive and consistent investor experience.
- Build long term relationships through transparency and operational efficiency.
Is iownit platform for tokenization of alternative funds?
No, our platform leverages private permissioned blockchain to facilitate the issuance and secondary trading of private securities, including but not limited to equity, debt, warrants, and limited partnership interests.
Are there any listing standards for asset managers?
Yes, we apply strict due diligence protocols and review every issuer and its securities that are issued on our platform. Please contact us to learn more.
Which fund administrators and custodians do you connect with?
Our network of fund administrators and custodians is constantly expanding. Please contact us to learn if we already work with your service providers.
What are regulatory implications of using a platform?
iownit platform is designed and implemented to support private placement of securities in reliance on exemption from registration under Regulation D Rule 506(b).
How do I get started?
If you are an investor, you may open an iownit account or contact our investor support team with any questions you have. If you are an issuer, and you are interested in using our platform, please contact our issuer support team.
We encourage your questions. Here are top questions that we often face from interested parties. If you would like to know more, do not hesitate to contact us.