Your partner at every stage of growth
Private enterprises require capital to generate wealth for founders, employees, and investors. We partner and service private companies of all sizes in their capital market needs, providing convenient tools for investor management, employee stock ownership, and liquidity plans.
iownit is a capital management platform for private companies to build and grow their business.
What We Provide
Our platform makes keeping your cap table accurate and up-to-date easy:
- Issue, manage and track your securities seamlessly on one powerful and integrated platform.
- Eliminate reconciliations, access reports effortlessly, and take control of the shareholder management process.
- Gain confidence in the security and integrity of your data without the risk of human error or reliance on third parties.
We provide instant access to a digital secondary market to enable liquidity for investors:
- Manage liquidity for your shareholders.
- Review and approve every secondary transaction to ensure compliance, control, and efficiency.
- Eliminates complex paperwork and approval processes while providing complete transparency and low cost of execution.
Connect your partners and service providers in a seamless fashion at any stage of your growth:
- Provide access to your legal advisors, bankers and other service providers through a sleek user interface.
- Control access to information and data through granular permissions management.
- Reduce administrative overhead and burdens.
Do you provide tokenization of my securities?
No, our platform leverages private permissioned blockchain to facilitate the issuance and secondary trading of private securities, including but not limited to equity, debt, warrants, and other exempt securities.
Are there any listing standards for companies?
Yes, we apply strict due diligence protocols and review every issuer and its securities that are issued on our platform.
Is iownit platform for crowdfunding?
Our platform is not a crowdfunding platform. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
What level of support do you provide?
Our clients rely on us to provide operational, compliance and technology support. We have a dedicated investor support team, to ensure all questions are addressed in one business day.
Can our shareholders sell their holdings without our knowledge?
No, shareholders and other security holders cannot sell their securities without company involvement and approval.
How do I get started?
If you are an issuer, and you are interested in using our platform, please contact our issuer support team.
We encourage your questions. Here are top questions that we often face from interested parties. If you would like to know more, do not hesitate to contact us.