A Quick Guide to Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) and Alternative Investing
A Quick Guide to Distributed Ledger Technology (DTL) and Alternative Investing
Digital Asset Securities Platform
We power tomorrow’s private markets by providing the end-to-end digital infrastructure to issue, manage, buy and sell digital asset securities. Leveraging permissioned blockchain technology, our goal is lowering operational costs while enabling an efficient and convenient experience of transacting in private markets.
Upgrade from PDF
- Flexibility to meet customization requirements.
- Embedded compliance with securities regulations.
- Comprehensive library of digital assets, including equity, debt, limited partnership interest and other financial instruments.
We empower our clients to use a private permissioned blockchain to create and maintain immutable records of ownership, reducing the need for third party service providers:
- Controlled access to ensure transparency, security, and validity of records.
- Industry standard cybersecurity protocols and data redundancy framework.
- Auditable records for all transaction chains across issued digital asset securities.
- Electronic transaction completed through Smart Investment Contract subscription process.
- Liquidity access via secondary market of accredited investors.
- Reduced operational friction for investor verification and transaction settlement.
Our mission is to revolutionize private markets, and provide a foundation on which an efficient private securities market can be built. By reducing transactional friction our platform transforms the experience of participating in private markets for issuers, investors, and the intermediaries who support them.
We encourage your questions. Here are top questions that we often face from interested parties. If you would like to know more, do not hesitate to contact us.
Am I able to trade cryptocurrencies on iownit?
No, our platform leverages private permissioned blockchain to facilitate the issuance and secondary trading of private securities, including but not limited to equity, debt, warrants, and limited partnership interests.
Are there any listing standards for issuers?
Yes, we apply strict due diligence protocols and review every issuer and its securities that are issued on our platform.
What level of support do you provide?
Our clients rely on us to provide operational, compliance and technology support. We have a dedicated investor support team, to ensure all questions are addressed in one business day.
Can I trade public market securities?
No, the iownit platform only provides access to private market securities.
How do I get started?
If you are an investor, you may open an iownit account or contact our investor support team with any questions you have. If you are an issuer, and you are interested in using our platform, please contact our issuer support team.