How important are relationships when seeking investments in private securities?
- How to identify investment promoters?
- Why is an alignment of interests important when sourcing private investments?
- Is networking still a good way to source investments as private securities markets have grown?
The big question is if the current model is broken, what does the future have in store for new sources of private investment opportunities?
Enjoy this segment on investment sourcing, and feel free to access the full panel discussion here.
- ARTBNK COMPLETES GÜNTHER FÖRG’S OHNE TITEL FRACTIONALIZATION SALE USING IOWNIT’S BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM
- Our Top 3 takeaways from McKinsey & Company’s latest report ‘Private Markets Rally To New Heights’
- ARTBnk AND iownit ANNOUNCE PARTNERSHIP TO ENABLE BLOCKCHAIN-BASED FRACTIONAL INVESTING IN ART & COLLECTIBLES
- iownit and Tanzle Team Up to Complete $40M A-Round Raise – Completely Digitized Using Live Permissioned Blockchain Technology
- What the SEC is Getting Right — And Wrong — About the Coming Wave of Retail Investors